"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." C.S Lewis

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Beautiful Brides

This is Hiromi our lovely Japanese doll (only 5ft ). She is such a sweet, kind and loving being.


After my on-line lessons with Gail I'm learning how to add  more interesting embellishments by  clustering and layering I just love the pins from Greatest View and I used a canvas label.
Farah is a gorgeous Chinese / Pakistani girl, caring and loving. She is a wonderful photographer.  Farah  is  a no frills girl so I didn't want to go overboard with the layout but I think it still needs a title - haven't really found anything all ideas and suggestions appreciated.
The vellum butterfly is from Farah's invitation.

Yes there is another of those lovely pins!


4 comments:

  1. these are lovely Denise, how pretty do thoselace flowers look and the pins just add a sweet touch!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim do you think I should add any more to Farah's LO - any suggestions for a title and where I should place it?

      Delete
  2. beautiful page for a beautiful bride .. gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layouts Denise! Those pins are so easy to add to your layouts and add just the right amount of embellishing!

    ReplyDelete